Today EA is taking NBA LIVE Mobile outside for the Summer! You can now play live events on brand new outdoor courts to earn Summer Cred which will help you get closer to the final challenge - Dr. J's Gauntlet! Also, build a Summer Courts lineup to play in special events and earn exclusive rewards.
Let's take a look at the new players, new sets and live events in the Summer Courts program.
Over 100+ new players have been released in the Summer Courts program. Here is a full list of all the players and their ratings:
Summer Courts Master
Summer Courts Players:
Elite Brooklyn Players:
So how do you complete the 99 OVR Summer Courts Master Allen Iverson and 97 OVR Brooklyn Boss Bernard King? Let's talk about their sets below.
We have new sets in the Summer Courts Program. For the sake of simplicity, we will look at these sets in two sections Summer Courts and Summer Bosses.
Summer Courts Sets
Summer Court sets allow you to turn in collectibles along with Summer Courts players to unlock the Summer Courts Master token and live event.
Boys of Summer
- Summer Courts Gold Player:Collect 10 Summertime collectibles from live events and packs to earn a Summer Courts gold or better player
- Summer Courts Elite Player:Collect 10 gold players to earn a Summer Courts elite player pack
- Brooklyn Court Elite Player:Collect 10 Summer Courts elite players to earn the Brooklyn elite player pack
- Summer Courts Master:Collect 25 Summer Courts gold and 25 Summer Courts elite players to earn the Summer Courts Master token and unlock the Master live even which rewards 99 OVR Allen Iverson.
Know What You Did This Summer
- Get Your Cred Up:Collect 10 Summer Cred collectibles from either the Summer Breeze set or the Summer Cred Booster Pack to earn 5,000 Summer Cred
- Summer Courts Pack:Collect 5 gold objective collectibles to earn a Summer Courts pack from the store (20-hour cooldown)
- Summer Courts Elite Player:Collect 7 elite objective collectibles to earn a Summer Courts elite player pack
Days of Summer
- Summer Breeze:Collect 5 Summertime collectibles to earn a special pack that guarantees one of the following: Gold Summer Courts Player, Elite Summer Courts Player, or Summer Cred collectible (2-hour cooldown)
- Gold Player Exchange:Transform 3 of your gold players into 1 Summer Courts gold player or better (20-hour cooldown)
- Elite Player Exchange: Transform 5 of your elite players into 1 Summer Courts elite player (20-hour cooldown)
- Level 2 Boss (84 OVR): Collect the Level 1 Brooklyn Boss (80 OVR Bernard King) and the Level 2 Boss Token to level him up to to Brooklyn Boss Level 2.
- Level 3 Boss (88 OVR): Collect the Level 2 Brooklyn Boss (84 OVR Bernard King) and the Level 3 Boss Token to level him up to to Brooklyn Boss Level 3.
- Level 4 Boss (91 OVR): Collect the Level 3 Brooklyn Boss (88 OVR Bernard King) and the Level 4 Boss Token to level him up to to Brooklyn Boss Level 4.
- Level 5 Boss (94 OVR): Collect the Level 4 Brooklyn Boss (91 OVR Bernard King) and the Level 5 Boss Token to level him up to to Brooklyn Boss Level 5.
- Level 6 Boss (97 OVR): Collect the Level 5 Brooklyn Boss (94 OVR Bernard King), the Level 6 Boss Token and 4 Brooklyn Elite Players to level Bernard King to Brooklyn Boss Level 6 which also grant you 1 Gauntlet Token.
Dr. J's Gauntlet
- Unlocking the Guantlet: Collect 5 Gauntlet Tokens to unlock Dr. J's Gauntlet
Just like the NBA Awards Live Events, it looks there will be a return of the difficulty tiers for live events for Summer Courts. What does this mean? This simply means that you can play harder Summer Courts live events (Easy/Medium/Hard, etc.) to earn more collectibles and Summer Cred as you complete them.
Also, make sure to complete your daily objectives to earn additional Summer Cred and gold objective collectibles that can be used in sets.
Now what is all this talk about Summer Cred? Let's break that down for you next!
Summer Cred can be earned by completing live events and objectives. As you gain Summer Cred you will earn Tokens that unlock sets to upgrade your Brooklyn Boss.
Below is a breakdown of Summer Cred requirements and rewards:
- 250 Summer Cred: Level 2 Boss Token
- 1,000 Summer Cred: Level 3 Boss Token
- 10,000 Summer Cred: Level 4 Boss Token
- 25,000 Summer Cred: Level 5 Boss Token
- 50,000 Summer Cred: Level 6 Boss Token
- 100,000 Summer Cred: Summer Courts Elite Player
- 250,000 Summer Cred: Summer Courts Elite Player
- 500,000 Summer Cred: Brooklyn Court Elite Player
So get out on those Summer Courts and get your Cred up!
What do you think of the new Summer Courts Program? What players do you want to add to your Summer Courts lineup?