Today EA released the new 97 OVR Seattle Boss Shawn Kemp in NBA LIVE Mobile. In order to unlock the live event that gives you the Level 80 OVR Seattle Boss Shawn Kemp, you will need to have completed up to the Level 4 Chicago Boss Jason Williams set.
To complete Shawn you will need to collect 2,500 Seattle Court collectibles, the Level 5 Seattle Boss and 2 Seattle elite players. Once you complete the set, you will receive a Level 6 Shawn Kemp and 1 Gauntlet Token needed to unlock the Dr. J live event.
If you need more information on how the Summer Courts program works, check out this news post.
Here is a full list of today's new Seattle players and Seattle boss:
Elite Seattle Players:
- 95 OVR Kevin Durant (Big Man Lineup; PG)
- 94 OVR Tony Wroten (Shooting Lineup; SG)
- 94 OVR Kelly Olynyk (Defensive Lineup; C)
- 93 OVR Paul George (Small Ball Lineup; SF)
- 93 OVR Blake Griffin (Two-Way Lineup; PF)
- 92 OVR Jason Terry (Small Ball Lineup; PG)
- 92 OVR Marvin Williams (Defensive Lineup; PF)
- 91 OVR Rodney Stuckey (Big Man Lineup; SF)
- 91 OVR Isaiah Thomas (Two-Way Lineup; SG)
- 91 OVR Spencer Hawes (Shooting Lineup; C)
- 97 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
- 94 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
- 91 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
- 88 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
- 84 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
- 80 OVR Shawn Kemp (Big Man Lineup; C)
To get you started on your journey to complete Shawn Kemp, there are two new specific packs in the NBA Store.
- Seattle Court Pack: You can purchase this pack as many times as you want and it will cost you 750 NBA Cash (you can also purchase one for 100,000 game coins). This pack contains 3 Summer Courts Gold or Elite Players, with a CHANCE at 91+ OVR Seattle Court elite players, and 3 Summertime Collectibles.
- Seattle Collectible Booster Pack: You can purchase this pack as many times as you want for 250 NBA Cash. This pack contains 20 Seattle collectibles that can be used in the Seattle Boss set.
Will you be adding any of today's Seattle players or Shawn Kemp to your lineup?