The NBA Finals are finally here and today EA released a major content update! Let's dive in and give you a quick recap!
First of all, the West and East Conference Finals Masters have been revealed. To complete each Conference Finals Master you will need 10 elite Quarterfinals players, 10 elite Semifinals players and 10 elite Finals players from each respective conference.
Here are the full ratings for the Conference Finals Masters:
There is also a 98 OVR Ultimate Playoffs Master Bill Russell who holds the record for the most NBA Championships won with 11 titles. You can earn Bill Russell by adding 4 Playoffs Master items from any round to earn the Ultimate Playoffs Master.
A lot of new players have been added as part of the NBA Finals. Here is a list of all the new NBA Finals players and their ratings:
To complete the NBA Finals West Master Shaquille O'Neal '00, you will need to collect 20 West NBA Finals elite players and to complete the NBA Finals East Master Chauncey Billups '04, you will need to collect 20 East NBA Finals elite players.
In addition to adding new players, there are also some new sets available in NBA LIVE Mobile. Some of the sets to complete the new players are described above, but we will recap the more notable sets below:
- Ultimate Playoffs Master: You will need to add 4 Playoff Master items from any round to earn the 98 OVR Bill Russell Ultimate Playoffs Master.
- 99 OVR NBA Finals MVP: You will need to collect 20 NBA Finals elite players and 2 MVP tokens (from the East and West Finals Master sets) to earn the 99 OVR NBA Finals MVP. This set will be updated at the end of the NBA Finals.
- NBA Finals West Master: You will need to collect 20 West NBA Finals elite players to earn the 97 OVR West NBA Finals master Shaquille O'Neal. This set will also reward a MVP token needed for the NBA Finals MVP set.
- NBA Finals East Master: You will need to collect 20 East NBA Finals elite players to earn the 97 OVR East NBA Finals master Chauncey Billups. This set will also reward a MVP token needed for the NBA Finals MVP set.
- Playoffs Slogan Exchange: You can redeem 20 Playoffs Slogan collectibles to earn an NBA Finals gold Player. (3 hour cooldown).
- Playoffs Gold Exchange: You can turn in 2 gold Playoffs players to earn a NBA Finals gold player. (3 hour cooldown).
- Playoffs Elite Exchange: You can turn in 5 elite Conference Finals Playoffs players to earn a 90+ OVR NBA Finals elite player. (3 hour cooldown).
You can expect a couple of new live events for the NBA Finals. The NBA Playoffs Pick'ems will continue but with a twist. Now these events will be available 48 before each game and will reward you a collectible that you can use in the Playoff Pick'em sets. Once you complete these live events, a new live event will unlock that matches you up versus a NBA Finals "Super-Team"!
Also, following each game of the NBA Finals, a new live that will allow you to play as the Player of the game in special drills and challenges.
What do you think of the NBA Finals content update? Which players are you most excited about to add to your lineup? Let us know!