Giannis Antetokounmpo - AH 2
Giannis Antetokounmpo - AH 2
Omfg, mine already got fixed. Thanks @mrprice33_ea...you deserved a pay raise
The only USER ID I can provide is the one from facebook.
I can't see the USER ID i got in-game because I can't log-in. :(
Mine still not fixed.. :(
If you go to Facebook -> settings -> apps -> nb live mobile
click on it and see if you can see it
Our entire 28 League members are affected by it and I think there's a lot more out there and they just don't know what to do because they can't see there USERID. Is there a way to get USERID with your email?
I hope you guys can fix it because there's a lot of users affected especially those that are linked to FB
Seems like a lot of people is affected by this bug recently. Whenever you login to the game the app will crash 4-5 seconds after loading. I am not banned or anything and my other NBA live mobile account works fine on my device. It only happened to a specific account, I even tried to open it on other phone and even BlueStack but still crashing..
This is the last thing you can see after it crash.
Anyone else experiencing like this? It's been a week since the last time I played it.
I'd post here what I posted on the 90 Doug Mcdermott page.
Dude is an offensive Juggernaut. So along with 84 Shooting and 95 3-Pointer..
92 Contested Shots
98 Go-To-Guy (AI will look for him on offense)
93 Inside Shooting Ability
91 Layup In Traffic
94 Midrange Shooting Ability
95 Mental Toughness
90 Shot Streak
93 Shooting Touch
93 Scoring with Contact
RIP Ben Simmons
IM STILL MISSING MY ROOKIE ELITES, THEY ARE ALL IN MY ROOKIE LINEUP..WTF EA
1. What about the update you like?
2. What about the update you didn't like?
3. Anything outside of the update that still needs to be changed?
I got Ingram from my first re-roll..but after that I got 4x DUNN in a row...lmao, this game is full of duplicates bullshits...
Let me answer your complaint based on my unbiased observation
- The alley-oops are unpullable if your player doesn't have a nice passing stat, or if there is a very large AI defender in the paint waiting for you.
>>> well that is normal, you expect to make a successful alley-oop with 20 passing rate vs a Yao Ming defender? lmao. The alley-oop is balanced and working as intended. Alley oop is not that easy to pull to prevent spamming or abuse. In order to perform it properly, you need: a good timing, good passing rate, the receiver is open or at least unguarded on his way to the basket. Ally-oop is not easy but not "unpullable"
- The players cut in a lot, but they stop half way through.
>>>>This only happen when you play on AI mode, you can cut and then double tap to perform a drible move to be able to penetrate the basket, it not easy and you may end up to a turnover if you have a low dribble rating, and this is normal and realistic.
- Threes are as rare as a half court shot.
>>>>>This is a big lie, I played 100+ H2H since the update using small-ball Kyrie Erving. You can hit 3's when you have a space and hit the green but it's not always 100% success rate which is normal. They balanced the 3's which is a good thing because that's actually the one killing the game. This is not a 3 point simulator game. Now everyone is balancing their lineups not just filling it with 3 point shooters. Because of the update, H2H is more challenging to play now.
- AI isn't improved, it's godlike, if your opponent has an 88 OVR team, you're gone, blown out, no matter how good you are.
>>>> I can win against 90 OVR team using my smallball with an average of 15-6 or 15-8 points a game. They improved the AI which is a good thing, before the update you can win 20-0 or 15-0 against AI on H2H which is a BS. It takes skills to win H2H now unlike before where you just spam 3 pointers just to win the game and AI was dumb.
- The shot feedback thing is broken, succesful blocks go in and don't get me started on "off target" and "tightly guarded".
>>>>True, Block feedback is broken, sometimes it says "successful block" but the ball still went in.
- The in-game sound produces an unbearable rip.
>>>>True, this is a big issue on the latest update and needs to be fix asap.
- The achievements and daily objectives are broken.
>>>>>H2H daily objectives are the only broken so far, the rest is fine.
- Auction house is also broken for some people, I've seen a lot of complaints.
>>>>>Never encounter about AH issue right now, i've been sniping cards for a long time since the update and its working fine on my part.
- "My team" tab is laggy as hell.
>>>>True, the most annoying bug of all, everytime you switch a bench player, the screen lags for 3-4 seconds.
- Rookie line-up decreases your OVR by as much as 3, which is just a disgrace!
>>>>True, Rookie line-up/Event lineup should not be include in the OVR rating because they are not permanent. I hope EA fix it.
- Pro packs are a pure joke, people waste 500k not getting anything above 80.
>>>>Never tried it, but I opened 30+ pro packs before the update and didnt get any elites.
- It's better not to defend then to let Auto-play do it, they practically score on themselves. Also, your team scores 6 points max per quarter on Auto-play and that's if you're lucky.
>>>>It's always easier to let AI defend even before the update but I switch it off in offence mode to get a better score. Some AI defender just stand still, hands down or do nothing against a jumpshot especially on the lowpost and mid jump shots.
- People complain about the music, the sets and AH color, and even though that's subjective, atleast the sets and AH color scheme need to be fixed.
>>>>>The old Auction house Color is better, not because I'm use to it. The new one is too bright and the color combinations is bad.
Man that's BS! EA is a multi billion company, I doubt it's all about money. Probably MJ only sold his rights to 2k Sports that's why EA can't put it on their game. Damn if only MJ isn't too greedy.
because they are legend cards and supposed to be rare
The masters aren't supposed to be completed quickly.
Over a week there are roughly the same number of each type of event.
- yes some get a little more than others, but that's a product of those 24hr events.