whoever is the game developers of this game should be fired immediately
Oct 14, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
I'd post here what I posted on the 90 Doug Mcdermott page.
Dude is an offensive Juggernaut. So along with 84 Shooting and 95 3-Pointer..
92 Contested Shots
98 Go-To-Guy (AI will look for him on offense)
93 Inside Shooting Ability
91 Layup In Traffic
94 Midrange Shooting Ability
95 Mental Toughness
90 Shot Streak
93 Shooting Touch
93 Scoring with Contact
RIP Ben SimmonsYou misunderstand go-to-guy. They are actually the one who take the last shot. Supremacy Lebron got 99 go-to-guy rating, so he'll still take the last shot...just sayin
Oct 8, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
IM STILL MISSING MY ROOKIE ELITES, THEY ARE ALL IN MY ROOKIE LINEUP..WTF EA
Oct 3, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
1. What about the update you like?
- HEAD TO HEAD, the AI is ridiculously good hitting shots on heavy traffic or even defender on his face. A big improvement which makes it more challenging.
- 3's are nerfed. People are complaining to this but it balanced the game really well IMO.
- POST MOVES.
- SHOT FEEDBACK.
- ALLEY-OOP, I like this update a huge addition to the game.
- PASSING, i've noticed it's not that easy for the AI to intercept pass anymore. Before, I barely pass the ball because it might end up to a turnover.
- DAILY OBJECTIVES
- NEW LINEUP
- NEW LEGENDS
2. What about the update you didn't like?
- AUCTION HOUSE, A huge setback to this game after the update, You can only browse 16 players, the HUD colors is awful, It loads slower than before. The old auction house is perfect.
- LAGS. It lags when you go to MY TEAM page, it lags when you switch bench players.
- HARD TO DEFEND. AI is so good it's almost unguardable, they shots contested shots and hitting 3s even when defender is close. While users keep missing wide open shots.
- SOUND IS BROKEN.
3. Anything outside of the update that still needs to be changed?
- IN THE PAINT SKILL, After getting 90 SIMMONS I've realized it's the most useless skill and it can miss!!! Also you can only use it once.
- 2 MINUTES H2H and Season game? It's too short for a game of basketball IMO. Players want to experience the real game of basketball. Making it longer so players can enjoy more playing it. Add an option to play for 5 or 4 minutes on season or H2H games is good.
- please add DISMISS ALL MAIL, I have 30 plus mails everytime my auction expires, since the last update, it loads slower and takes 2 seconds to dismiss one MAIL. It's a pain in the ass.
- Still no back-court violation.
- Obvious fouls are not called.
- Increase the Stamina cap.
- Frustrating event collectible duplicates.
Oct 3, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
I got Ingram from my first re-roll..but after that I got 4x DUNN in a row...lmao, this game is full of duplicates bullshits...
Sep 28, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
Let me answer your complaint based on my unbiased observation
- The alley-oops are unpullable if your player doesn't have a nice passing stat, or if there is a very large AI defender in the paint waiting for you.
>>> well that is normal, you expect to make a successful alley-oop with 20 passing rate vs a Yao Ming defender? lmao. The alley-oop is balanced and working as intended. Alley oop is not that easy to pull to prevent spamming or abuse. In order to perform it properly, you need: a good timing, good passing rate, the receiver is open or at least unguarded on his way to the basket. Ally-oop is not easy but not "unpullable"
- The players cut in a lot, but they stop half way through.
>>>>This only happen when you play on AI mode, you can cut and then double tap to perform a drible move to be able to penetrate the basket, it not easy and you may end up to a turnover if you have a low dribble rating, and this is normal and realistic.
- Threes are as rare as a half court shot.
>>>>>This is a big lie, I played 100+ H2H since the update using small-ball Kyrie Erving. You can hit 3's when you have a space and hit the green but it's not always 100% success rate which is normal. They balanced the 3's which is a good thing because that's actually the one killing the game. This is not a 3 point simulator game. Now everyone is balancing their lineups not just filling it with 3 point shooters. Because of the update, H2H is more challenging to play now.
- AI isn't improved, it's godlike, if your opponent has an 88 OVR team, you're gone, blown out, no matter how good you are.
>>>> I can win against 90 OVR team using my smallball with an average of 15-6 or 15-8 points a game. They improved the AI which is a good thing, before the update you can win 20-0 or 15-0 against AI on H2H which is a BS. It takes skills to win H2H now unlike before where you just spam 3 pointers just to win the game and AI was dumb.
- The shot feedback thing is broken, succesful blocks go in and don't get me started on "off target" and "tightly guarded".
>>>>True, Block feedback is broken, sometimes it says "successful block" but the ball still went in.
- The in-game sound produces an unbearable rip.
>>>>True, this is a big issue on the latest update and needs to be fix asap.
- The achievements and daily objectives are broken.
>>>>>H2H daily objectives are the only broken so far, the rest is fine.
- Auction house is also broken for some people, I've seen a lot of complaints.
>>>>>Never encounter about AH issue right now, i've been sniping cards for a long time since the update and its working fine on my part.
- "My team" tab is laggy as hell.
>>>>True, the most annoying bug of all, everytime you switch a bench player, the screen lags for 3-4 seconds.
- Rookie line-up decreases your OVR by as much as 3, which is just a disgrace!
>>>>True, Rookie line-up/Event lineup should not be include in the OVR rating because they are not permanent. I hope EA fix it.
- Pro packs are a pure joke, people waste 500k not getting anything above 80.
>>>>Never tried it, but I opened 30+ pro packs before the update and didnt get any elites.
- It's better not to defend then to let Auto-play do it, they practically score on themselves. Also, your team scores 6 points max per quarter on Auto-play and that's if you're lucky.
>>>>It's always easier to let AI defend even before the update but I switch it off in offence mode to get a better score. Some AI defender just stand still, hands down or do nothing against a jumpshot especially on the lowpost and mid jump shots.
- People complain about the music, the sets and AH color, and even though that's subjective, atleast the sets and AH color scheme need to be fixed.
>>>>>The old Auction house Color is better, not because I'm use to it. The new one is too bright and the color combinations is bad.
Sep 8, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
Man that's BS! EA is a multi billion company, I doubt it's all about money. Probably MJ only sold his rights to 2k Sports that's why EA can't put it on their game. Damn if only MJ isn't too greedy.
Sep 7, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
because they are legend cards and supposed to be rare
Jul 30, 2016Posted in: NBA Live Mobile Discussion
The masters aren't supposed to be completed quickly.
Over a week there are roughly the same number of each type of event.
- yes some get a little more than others, but that's a product of those 24hr events.yes but...if you can only complete 4-5 live events each day, that will took 2 months to complete each achievement even if you play everyday...thats ubsurd.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.