Hello, FrogScience here!
Being this close to the end of the first Season of NBALM
I am coming back from my Helpful Thread retirement to give some tips on how to start your brand new journey at NBALM!
First Of All
- Take a quick look at your Legacy Lineup and feel proud of yourself.
- Check out the new Sets, new Features and Coin Making Methods are surely hiding somewhere in there.
- Play a season game or a H2H quarter, we are all going to try to be in the Top 100 the first week. While doing that, witness the NEW Gameplay Features and find fresh consistent scoring methods that can get you the best margins to help out your league to reach the Top!
After Some Fucking Around
- Get to the AH, filter for Price Checks and breath in the refreshing air of new Ratings and Card Arts.
- Get yourself some coins by either sniping some players and collectibles or by selling the content you get from your Season Score Packs!
- Find some budget beasts and purchase your wanted cards and try them out in H2H to destroy your opponents using the techniques you previously discovered!
After All Of This Stuff
- Chat with your leaguemates about all the new features, find even better players for your new Lineups.
- Showcase new cards in the Live Event tab and complete profitable sets.
- Get back to work/school or whatever you are up to and be ready to come back at the game with more hype than ever!
That is about it from me, if you have anything to add to what i said, please let me know!
Other than that prepare your Legacy Lineups and get ready for a new and updated NBALM!